Honor X8b Smartphone
Honor X8b Smartphone
- Free Shipping
- Local 1-Year Warranty
Item will be shipped on the next business day.
Delivery time is estimated to be within 2 – 3 working days.
1. The thickness of the phone does not include the bulging section of the camera. The data of the phone’s weight comes from the HONOR lab. Actual size and weight may vary depending on configurations, manufacturing processes, and measuring methods.
2. SGS Five-star drop-resistance certification refers to the HONOR X8b obtaining Switzerland’s SGS Five-star overall drop-resistance and anti-drop capability certification that meets the reliability technical specifications of SGS. As a precision electronic product, there remains a risk of damage when the phone is dropped. Please avoid falling or colliding.
3. The 50MP Camera refers to the selfie camera sensor with 50 million physical pixel points. The 50MP Camera mode is supported only in the HIGH-RES mode with AI algorithm. The actual photo resolution may vary depending on different shooting modes and environment.
4. The 108MP Camera refers to the main rear camera sensor with 108 million physical pixel points. The 108MP Camera mode is supported only in the HIGH-RES mode with AI algorithm. The actual photo resolution may vary depending on different shooting modes and environment.
5. The 3240Hz ultra-high frequency PWM dimming technology of HONOR X8b is TÜV Rheinland Flicker-free certified and achieves the risk-free dimming level. The testing standard for the TÜV Rheinland Flicker-free certification follows the correlation between the flicker risk level and the flicker frequency in the IEEE Std 1789-2015 standard, which defines the flicker-free level as when the dimming frequency is higher than 3125Hz. The phone is not medical equipment and is not available for treatment.
6. The data of the 2000nit peak brightness comes from the HONOR Lab and only takes effect in certain scenarios.
7. The actual available storage space is less than this value due to system usage. Storage versions listed in each region differ. Through the HONOR RAM Turbo technology, some ROM will be transferred to RAM, expanding the 8GB RAM to 16GB. The actual experience may vary depending on different factors.
8. The data of the 2000nit peak brightness comes from the HONOR Lab and only takes effect in certain scenarios.1200nit at HBM refers to the maximum brightness of the screen that is excited in a bright light environment.
9. The data comes from the HONOR Lab.
10. The data comes from the HONOR Lab.
11. The data comes from the HONOR Lab. The photos are calculated as 4MB each.
12. The data comes from the HONOR Lab. The actual experience may vary depending on factors such as device aging, network environment, and user habits. Please refer to the actual experience.