HONOR Warranty Policy
We hope you will be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Singapore, TeleChoice International Limited (hereinafter known as “TCI”) has set out this Warranty Policy under which you can replace or repair HONOR products purchased in Singapore.
- Limited Local Warranty
1.1. Nothing in this warranty purports to limit, modify, take away from, disclaim, exclude or suspend any mandatory warranty requirements provided or non-excludable statutory rights you may have under applicable law in Singapore. This warranty gives you additional protection for your Honor product, as delivered new in the original packaging to the original end-user purchaser (“Product”), subject to the exclusions, terms and conditions herein.
1.2. The Product is warranted for the applicable warranty period from the date of original retail purchase as specified in this Warranty Policy (“Warranty Period”) against defects in quality and materials under normal, non-commercial use.
1.3 Unless otherwise specified, this warranty only covers the defects in material, design and workmanship of the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied. This warranty does not cover any software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold together with the Product. For details on any user rights with respect to software, please refer to licensing agreement accompanying such software. This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore, and the Product is not eligible for any international warranty service. Warranty service may only be performed by a TCI authorised service centre.
1.4 This warranty is only valid upon registration of the Product by the original end-user purchaser within 60 days from the date of purchase by logging on to https://eplanetworld.com/pages/honor-warranty-registration
1.5 This warranty is not transferable.
- Except where otherwise expressly provided, the terms and conditions of this warranty are contained exclusively herein, and no other agreement, provision or statement, regardless of the origin of the same, shall be accepted as extending, adding to, subtracting from or otherwise altering the terms of this warranty. No warranty or guarantee given by any other person, firm or corporation with respect to the Product shall be binding on TCI.
2.1 Notwithstanding that the Product is within the Warranty Period, this warranty shall be invalidated and rendered void upon the following:
2.1.1 The Product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, tampered with or is illegible; or
2.1.2 The Product shows evidence of commercial use; impact, shock; accident; fire, flood, earthquake, lightning or other acts of nature; sand, liquid or food damage; exposure to extreme thermal or environmental conditions beyond product specifications or a rapid change in such conditions; electrostatic discharge; battery or chemical corrosion; abuse, mishandling, improper installation, operation or maintenance, use of wrong electrical supply or voltage; damage during shipment to / from TCI authorised service centre; damage caused by installation of any software, programs or applications, or use of any accessories, consumable items or peripheral equipment not provided or approved by TCI for use with the Product; improper alteration, modification, adjustment, tampering; replacement of parts with parts not provided or approved by TCI; or dismantling, opening, service or repair performed other than by TCI authorised service centre; or any other use contrary to the product manual.
2.2 This warranty does not cover (among other things) the following:
2.2.1 Missing accessories or external parts of the Product, unless such claim is made within 3 days from the date of original retail purchase;
2.2.2 Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Product, including without limitation cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior casing, screen, camera lens, buttons and other attachments;
2.2.3 Damage resulting from use of any type of window cleaner, soap, scouring powder or any cleanser with solvents such as alcohol, benzene, ammonia or paint thinner;
2.2.4 Damage resulting from use of abrasive pads or paper towels;
2.2.5 Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains;
2.2.6 General maintenance, password reset assistance, routine servicing and cleaning, updating/upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair;
2.2.7 Any other circumstance such that repair would be contradictory or not in compliance with good business practice.
2.3 To the fullest extent permitted by law, the warranty expressly provided herein is the sole and exclusive warranty provided in connection with the Product and no other warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions of any kind, whether oral, written, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties against hidden or latent defects, are provided. In so far as any warranties cannot be excluded, such warranties shall be limited to the terms of this warranty and for the Warranty Period expressed herein.
2.4 To the fullest extent permitted by law, TCI shall not be in any way liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or similar damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the Product, including without limitation loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, failure to realise savings or other benefits, loss of use of the Product or any associated equipment, loss of or damage to other property due to the malfunction of the Product, costs of substitute equipment, loss due to downtime cost, costs of recovering, reprogramming or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with a system containing the Product, or loss, damage, corruption or compromise of data, whether due to breach of warranty, strict liability, product liability, the negligence of TCI, or otherwise, even if TCI is aware of the possibility of such damages. TCI does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from TCI’s negligence.
2.5 In no event shall any recovery against TCI exceed the actual price paid for the purchase of the Product.
2.6 Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you assume all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to you and your property and to any third parties and their property arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the Product not caused directly by the negligence of TCI.
2.7 You agree and acknowledge that TCI’s exclusions and limitations of liability are reasonable in the circumstances.
- Warranty services
3.1 Warranty object and scope
3.1.1 Mobile Phone
3.2 Warranty services
3.2.1 Replacement services
22.214.171.124 Replacement Period
This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, TCI will provide maintenance services free of charge. Customer may visit any of our local service center for 1 to 1 exchange of their products within 30 days after purchase by original end-user purchaser or other period in accordance with applicable laws in Singapore if they received purchased goods that are in faulty conditions due to manufacturing defect after being inspected by our professionals.
126.96.36.199 Replacement Guide
(1) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
(2) It is recommended that you check the following list before bringing down to service center for replacement:
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete||The packing box is complete||Invoice without altering|
3.2.2 Maintenance services
188.8.131.52 Free Maintenance Period
(1) Free Maintenance service
|Product Name||Warranty||Scope of Warranty||Warranty Service|
Mobile Phone (Product Hardware & Original Honor Battery)
|12 months||6 months (Adaptors & Cable)||Labour & Parts||Carry In|
|Tablet (Product Hardware & Original Honor Battery)||12 months||6 months (Adaptors & Cable)||Labour & Parts||Carry In|
|Wearables||12 months||6 months (Cable)||Labour & Parts||Carry In|
(a) Within warranty period from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the Product, you can enjoy the free maintenance services.
(b) The Product warranty start date is the date on which the proof of purchase/invoice is issued.
184.108.40.206 Invoice, invoice copy, purchase receipt can be used as proof of purchase (referred to hereinafter as “POP”). If you are unable to provide the POP, TCI reserves the right to reject the Product for warranty services.
(1) For repair service, you can visit the nearest TCI authorised service centers. Please check on the link below to find out the location of the TCI authorised service center nearest to you: [URL: TCI Service center]
(2) Before sending the device in for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, to avoid any loss or disclosure during subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, the TCI authorised service center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
(3) When sending a device in for repair, please bring a copy of the valid POP and/or the original invoice.
220.127.116.11 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
(1) Accessories and/or spare parts of the device that are replaced in non-warranty repair will get a limited warranty period of 90 days from (a) the collection date of the device (in the case of collection from any TCI authorised service center by the customer) or (b) the date on which the device is returned to the customer via post (in the case of postal repair service), as the case may be.
3.2.3 Non-warranty scope
18.104.22.168 Non-warranty scope (excluding accessories).
(1) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case, that are not covered by warranty are specified during the purchase.
(2) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
(3) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without TCI’s authorisation.
(4) The accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer.
(5) For accessories, no valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
(6) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. and other phenomena, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, or the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
(7) Product faults or damage due to improper installation, use, or maintenance, is excluded from warranty coverage.
(8) Counterfeit or fake products not manufactured by Honor (including where the product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered, or where the product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, or cannot be identified) are excluded from warranty cover.
(9) The warranty period has expired.
(10) Product faults or damage caused by force majeure events such as fire, earthquake, and flood, or similar events beyond the control of TCI are excluded from warranty cover.
(11) For those free gift HONOR product by HONOR or TCI will not be entitled to warranty.
(12) Other situation of non-warranty determined by Honor or TCI.
3.2.4 HONOR Care
22.214.171.124 Battery Care
(1) Below are the terms and conditions applicable to Battery Care:
(a) Battery Care is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase of the eligible products (“Battery Care Service Period”). The eligible products and other spare parts shall be subject to the same terms of TCI’s standard warranty service terms.
(b) Battery Care is valid for eligible products with battery consumption and capacity of 84% or below within the Battery Care Service Period. Subject to the Battery Care Diagnosis described in Section 126.96.36.199(c) below, the eligible device will be entitled to a new battery replacement:
(c) Battery life diagnosis for the eligible products is based on the battery diagnosis detection tools result as well as the Window Battery Report (“Battery Life Diagnosis”). New battery replacement for the eligible products shall be subject to the final decision of TCI Authorized Service Centers based on the said Battery Life Diagnosis.
(d) Customers are advised to check on https://eplanetworld.com/pages/honor-warranty-policy for any latest changes to the terms of HONOR Warranty Policy which can be updated from time to time by TCI.
(e) Battery Care will become invalid in any of the following scenario:
(i) The Battery Care Service Period has expired, or the Battery Care has been used/claimed before during the Battery Care Service Period.
(ii) The device has been disassembled or repaired somewhere other than a TCI authorised service centre.
(iii) Any damage to the device is a result of mishandling or is caused by human factors.
(iv) Any damage caused by liquid damage, corrosion.
(v) Any issues or defects caused by unauthorised modifications or failure to follow the manufacturer’s installation, operation, or maintenance instructions.
(vi) Any damage that is intentionally or deliberately caused by the Customers.
(vii) Battery Care is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the Customers successfully replaced the device, the replacement device will inherit the remaining period of the warranty purchased.
- Other terms and conditions
4.1 Each product used item will have oxide chemical reaction during disassembly. This causes the used product colour to fade out, peel off or scratches on the back cover in some situations. During service center diagnosis and disassembly, should the peel off spots be higher than 1 cm, the device will get new back cover replacement if product is still under warranty.
4.2 TCI is not responsible for any other commitments that are not expressly set out in this Warranty Policy.
4.5 By using the services provided by TCI, Customers agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions hereinafter provided and TCI’s decisions shall be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained. TCI reserves the right to add, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice to the Customer.
4.6 To the fullest extent permissible by laws, Customers agree to discharge and release TCI and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to the services provided by TCI under this Warranty Policy.
4.7 This Warranty Policy shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.