Quair Plasma Mini
- Powered by Bipolar Ionization Technology
- Full breathing area coverage of 30cm radius
- Eliminates virus, particulate matter, VOCs, odors
- Portable and light weight
- 8 to 10 hours of battery life
- Weight: 85gm
- 1-year local warranty
WHAT’S IN THE AIR WE BREATHE?
The air we breathe is made up of oxygen and nitrogen, but also volatile compounds (gaseous), like odors and pollution, and particulate matter (PM). Nowadays, we’re particularly concerned with the airborne transmission of viruses. Droplets created when breathing, talking, coughing or sneezing by an infected person can stay afloat for half an hour or more. We put ourselves in a dangerous position, if these tiny droplets enter our system.
HOW BIPOLAR IONIZATION TECHNOLOGY WORKS?
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THE DEVICE
Fan It Out
A built-in fan helps the ions reach up to a 30cm radius – covering your entire breathing space.
Style Meets Comfort
Compact and minimalistic design to easily incorporate to your daily routine. Comes with a silicon neck-strap for extra comfort.
Get up to 10 hrs. of battery life on a 2 hr. charge -- powered by a 1,200mAh Lithium Polymer battery.
Produces low levels of ozone (0.008ppm), well within EPA and FDA standards. And CE, FCC, Reach, and ROHS certified. More Effective Negative ionizers in the market don’t stand a chance when compared to the Plasma Mini and its Bipolar Ionization Technology
LEARN MORE HERE! How to #ProtectYourself with #CleanAirOnTheGO
- How to keep your lungs healthy: 5 tips you should practise
- Top 10 Frequent Questions Answered
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Need To Start Caring About The Air You Are Breathing!
- Detrimental Secondhand Smoke Effect On Health
- How Does A Bipolar Ionization Air Purifier Work Against COVID-19?