About QuickLink Curtain Motor
Intelligent curtain motor for every home.
Get ready to revolutionize your home with Smart curtain motor! Our motorized curtains are the perfect way to bring convenience and style to your home. With features like adjustable track length, one-tap control, etc.. , you'll be able to enjoy effortless shading with just a few clicks make your life easier.
- Adjustable track length: With adjustable track length and high-precision motor control, you can open and close your curtains with just a simple click. Whether you're trying to keep out the sun, conserve energy, or create privacy, this motor will get it done for you in no time.
- Scheduled task: Program it to automatically open and close your curtains at any time of the day. No more struggling with heavy curtains or worrying about leaving your curtains open after you leave home.
- Accurate control by percentage: With its accurate control by percentage, you'll be able to customize your curtains’ opening and closing to create the perfect look and feel for any room. Smart Curtain Motor also comes with a timer feature, which allows you to set up scheduled times for when your curtains will open and close each day, making sure you always have the perfect lighting at the right time.
- Voice control: Enjoy the convenience of voice controlled curtains with our smart motor. From your bed, sofa or anywhere in your home, control your curtains with a simple voice command. Open and close them effortlessly to create the perfect atmosphere in any room.
- Package comes with remote control: With our intuitive remote control, you can open and close your curtains with just a few clicks. Enjoy the convenience of controlling your curtains from the comfort of your own home or on-the-go. Say goodbye to manually adjusting your curtains.
- Manual Operation When Powered On: The curtain can be pull by hand within 10cm, then the curtain can open or close automatically.
- Manual Operation When Powered Off: The curtain can be control by hand.
- Obstacle Stop Function: The motor will stop when it meets obstacles along its path.
- Intermediate Position: Motor can stop at intermediate position between starting and end position.
- Automated Position: Motor can memorize the start and end position.