APEMAN Security / Baby Monitor Camera ID75
- Clear HD image.
- With powerful IR LEDs, you can see clear night view up to 32 feet in pitch darkness.
- Built with body-tracking sensor & 2-Way audio,
- Pan automatically with a moving person, fun and smart to control.
- In-built anti-noise microphone and speaker enables clear 2-way Audio.
• Clear 1080P FHD Night Vision: This CCTV camera provides 1920*1080P bright HD image. 2 powerful IR LEDs provide clear night view up to 32 feet in pitch darkness with no light pollution.
• Smart Body-tracking & 2-Way Audio: Pan automatically with a moving person, fun and smart to control. Built-in anti-noise microphone and speaker enables clear 2-way Audio.
• Advanced Motion Detection: Advanced motion sensing technology. Alerts push to your phone upon detection, you can click to jump into real-time video and check out what’s going on.
• Wide Angle & Stable Connection: 355° pan and 110° tilt = wide range. Touch-screen remote view or zoom in. Easy setup via App “TuyaSmart”. Stable 2.4GHz WIFI / 3&4G connection.
|Resolution: 2 million pixels, 1920 x 1080 (1080P)|
|Lens: Aperture: F2.5; Focal length: FL=3.6mm|
|Infrared light：850nm 9PCS,range up to 28 feet|
|Wi-Fi/LAN Frequency：2.4GHz,WPA2 encryption, IEEE802.11b//n|
|Compatibility：iOS & Android smart phone|
|Audio：built-in speaker and 8Ω/1W microphone|
|PTZ：pan:355° tilt: 100° wide-angel：100°|
|Micro SD card (not included): 8-64G, Class 10 card|
|Recorded File Format: AVI|
|Power: DC 5V/2.0A|
|Power Consumption: 6W in max with all functions activated|
Q: Can multiple phones be connected to this camera at the same time?
A: Yes, this camera can be shared up to 4 devices, allowing you to share your captures with friends and family.
Q: Could it work when I go abroad for business?
A: Yes, once you have connected the camera to your phone successfully for the first time, you can control it with Wi-Fi or cellular data wherever you are.
Q: What's the body-tracking technology?
A: The body-tracking technology means that the camera senses motion movement.
Q: Can I adjust the body-tracking function?
A: Yes, you can turn it off/on in the settings.
Q: How long can you save the videos?
A: It depends on what kind of recording you choose. Generically, a 64GB SD card can record up to 15 days, and once it’s fulfilled, the previous videos will be overwritten automatically. So do transfer and save your important videos in time.
Q: Can I use this camera with both wired and wireless network?
A: No, this camera only supports to wireless network.
Q: How far can I see with the night vision?
A: The night vision of the camera can reach up to 30 feet (8.53m).
Q: Will this camera send alerts when motion is detected?
A: Yes, when the camera detects moving objects, the motion sensor will be triggered, and the camera will send alert messages to your phone so you can know what happens from time to time.
Q: Can I adjust the sensibility of its motion detection?
A: Yes, you can adjust the sensibility from low to high in the settings.
Q: Does this camera come with mounting brackets?
A: Yes, the camera comes with 2 screws and 1 pan-tilt device, allowing you to install the camera easily.
Q: Will this camera go to sleep while no action is detected at a certain time?
A: No, the camera will stay alert all times. The camera supports continuous loop recording and motion detection, which means it will keep recordings and overwrite the previous videos when the SD is full, except event recordings detected by its motion sensor.
Q: Should I manually erase SD card when it is full?
A: The videos will be saved in the SD card and the previous files will be overwritten automatically when it’s full.