|SenzeBand is Neeuro’s non-invasive EEG headband that safely measures brain signals. The device comes with 6 sensors – 4 individual channels and 2 reference sensors. The electrodes are made from a unique formulation that is very conductive, making it sensitive to picking up EEG signals. It maximizes the potential of SenzeBand to be accurate in the interpretation of EEG signals.|
|Enhance your lifestyle by playing games that keep you mentally and socially active. Paired with SenzeBand, Memorie lets you play 16 cognitive games (with more on the way) while ensuring that you are provided with an accurate way to track your brain fitness.|
HOW DOES NEEURO’S SENZEBAND WORK?
With the user wearing SenzeBand, low frequency signals on the forehead are picked up by four individual sensors, giving us four individual channels of brain signals. The brain signals are within the ranges of 0.5 to 100 Hz with amplitudes in the region of microvolts.
MEMORIE: AN APPLICATION THAT CAN EXERCISE 5 BRAIN FUNCTIONS AT THE SAME TIME
- Attention refers to the direction and concentration of the mind on a certain thing.
- Memory can be divided into short-term memory and long-term memory. Short-term memory is also called working memory.
- The basis of decision-making lies in a series of awareness activities of collecting, sorting out, and making judgments on information.
- The sense of spatial direction refers to a person's ability to understand the relative and absolute position of an object in space.
- The mental flexibility detects the player's ability to switch attention quickly.