- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses guarantee a brighter view. Perfect for Bird Watching, Hunting, Sports Events, Concerts, and outdoor wildlife watching.
- Durable body with Rubber armor for shock-resistance, anti-skid, firm grip.
- You can use the binoculars in weak light conditions but not in complete darkness. It can resist light water but can not be used in heavy rain for a long time or soaked in the water.
- Smartphone adaptor is compatible with all brands of smartphones. The binoculars can also be used with a tripod (not included).
- Magnification : 10X , Objective diameter : 42mm
- Compact FMC Lens 10X42 binoculars. Great to be gifts for your family or friends.
- Solid construction, durable framework, and rubber armor make it usable to withstand the toughest weather conditions.
- Rotating eye shield makes it convenient for those who wear glasses and do not wear glasses.
- It comes with a fashionable smartphone adaptor. The binoculars can also be mounted on a tripod(not included).
Object diameter: 42mm
Eye Cups Type: Twist-up
Focus System: Center and right eye ring
View of field: 102m/1000m(294ft/1000yds)
The angle of field: 5.6°
Eye Relief: 15.5mm
Prism & lens Coating: Fully multi-coated
Waterproof & Fog-proof: Yes
The angle of field: 6.5°
Product weight: 439g/0.97lb
1x Smartphone Adapter
1x Carrying bag(with strap)
1x Eyepiece and Lens Covers
1x Cleaning Cloth
1 x User Manual
Q: Does this binoculars come with smart phone adaptors?
A: Yes, our binoculars come with a phone adaptor. Fits perfectly for all kinds of phone to capture any beauty in a distance to share with your friends and family.
Q: Do they work good for people who wear glasses?
A: Yes, our binoculars are designed specifically with Twist-up EyeCups. The rotating eye shield feature provides convenience for all types of users.
Q: In the description, it says these binoculars can be mounted to a tripod. Is an adapter required? If so/not, how do you attach it?
A: We provide the adaptors so you can attach to your phone for ease of use. This is specially so if you want to take photos. It can also be mounted on a tripod; however, the tripod is not included. Depending on the type of your tripod, the adaptors can be attached to it easily.
Q: What is the difference between 10x42 & 10x50?
A: Magnification is denoted by 10. Front lens is 42mm / 50mm. More light is captured the larger the lens.
Q: Is this portable for outdoor use?
A: Yes, our binoculars are compact and designed for outdoor usage, especially in sports events.
Q: Does this set of Binoculars come with Lens caps for protection?
A: Our binoculars set comes with a lens cap that is scratch resistant.