APEMAN Security/Baby Monitor Camera ID73
APEMAN ID73 Wireless Security Camera is designed to help you stay connected using remote viewing, no matter where you are. You can add more than one security camera on your phone and share the camera live view with your families by entering their accounts.
It can be put in a baby’s room to be used as a baby monitor camera or to hang out by a front or back door for security purposes. With a cute shape like a little robot, the ID73 camera also makes a fun addition to your home.
- Motion Detection & Real-Time Alert-Five detection sensitivity can be adjusted; any subtle motion can be detected. Real-time alert video makes anything you care happens in front of your eyes.
- 1080P Full HD Image & Bright Night Vision-1920*1080 Pixel resolution & 9 built-in infrared LED lights, crystal clear image quality & advanced night vision secure your home day and night.
- Wide Angle & Free PTZ-355°pan + 100°tilt + 100°broad = a complete 360° viewing angle. Auto-cruise and bookmark 15 positions. Never miss every corner in your house.
- Remote Control & Two-Way Talk-Control the camera even when you are thousands of miles away. Listen to and talk with your families, enjoy those important excellent moments.
- Multi-Users & Security Encryption-One-click share function, share all excellent moment with your families. Security encryption protocol guards your personal privacy.
|Resolution:||2 million pixels, 1920 x 1080 (1080P)|
|Infrared light：||850nm 9PCS, range up to 2 8 feet|
|Network Compatibility:||WPA2 encryption, IEEE802.11b//n|
|Compatibility:||iOS & Android smart phone|
|Audio:||Built-in speaker and 8Ω/1W microphone|
|PTZ：||pan:355° tilt: 100° wide-angel：100°|
|Micro SD card (not included):||8-64G, Class 10 card|
|Recorded File Format:||AVI|
|Power Consumption:||6W in max with all functions activated|
Q: No night vision at night?
A: Upgrade the IP cam firmware and the App to the latest version; reset the camera; Check if the infrared LEDs turn red when turning on the camera.
Q: The camera picture is blurred?
A: Enter video interface, adjust the picture quality to the HD mode
Q: Could it work when I go abroad for business?
A: Yes, if your phone has access to the network.
Q: Can I change the sensitivity of the motion detection feature of this camera?
A: Yes, you can adjust the motion sensibility, the volume, pixel of the video in the settings option.
Q: Can I share a live view with my parents?
A: You can only view the videos on your phone or from the cloud. But you can share your account with your parents if only they download the IPC360 App and create their own account.
Q: How far can I see with the night vision?
A: The night vision of the camera can reach up to 32 feet (9.7m).
Q: Can I mount it on the ceiling, and how long is the power cord?
A: Yes, the IP cam comes with accessories used in mounting on the ceiling. The power cord is 1.5 meters.
Q: How many days of footage can you record on a 64 G SD card on this camera?
A: The 64G SD card can store about 10-20 days videos.
Q: Will this camera send email alerts when motion is detected?
A: As the camera detects movement, the motion sensor will be triggered, thus sending you an alert message. This way you will know what happens anytime, not having to worry.
Q: What do the lights around the lens indicate?
A: The red light indicates that the IP cam is charging and the green light indicate that the network is connected.
Q: Should I manually erase SD card when it is full?
A: The videos will be saved in the SD card and the previous files will be overwritten automatically when it’s full.